Pre - Treatment
Pre-Treatment for Eyelash Extensions
Eyelash pre-treatment cleanses, prepares and moisturizes natural lashes before eyelash extensions application. By taking away natural oils and make up residue it creates a perfect surface for bonding eyelash extension to the natural lash. It is gentle for lashes and skin, has lovely pineapple sent. Best friend of amazing retention. Use after cleansing natural lashes with lash foam cleanser. For clients with oily natural lashes recommended to use together with eyelash primer.
Directions to use:
1. Wash natural lashes with lash cleanser and water.
2. Apply a small amount of eyelash extension pre-treatment on two micro brushes.
3. Wipe of the excess if necessary. Ensure you don’t have too much product on your micro brush to avoid product run into the clients eyes.
4. Place one microfibre brush beneath the lashes and the other on top. You can also use wooden spatula beneath natural lashes.
5. Gently brush the eyelash extension pre-treatment over the eyelashes, cleanse each eyelash thoroughly.
6. Do not rinse.
7. Lashes should be completely dry before applying eyelash extensions.
Professional use only.
|Only purchase and use our Pre-treatment if you are professionally trained lash artist. we are not responsible for the misuse of our products.
Ingredients: Distilled Water, Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Pineapple Fruit Extract, Propylene Glycol, Witch Hazel Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyluronate, Allantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance.
Cautions: Avoid direct contact with eyes. In case of direct contact with eyes, flush with cool Waterfords 15 minutes. Stop using in case of reaction. Keep tightly closed when not in use. Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
Use within twelve months after opening.