Primer for Eyelash Extensions
Eyelash extensions primer helps to thoroughly remove excess oils, dirt and makeup residues from natural lashes prior to eyelash extensions application. It helps to create a stronger bond for eyelash adhesives and also improves retention, especially recommend for clients who have oily natural lashes. Has a lovely strawberry sent.
- Suitable for all skin types, especially oily
Directions to use:
- Wash natural lashes with lash cleanser and water.
- Apply a small amount of eyelash extension primer on two micro brushes.
- Wipe of the excess if necessary. Ensure you don’t have too much product on your micro brush to avoid product run into the clients eyes.
- Place one microfibre brush beneath the lashes and the other on top. You can also use wooden spatula beneath natural lashes.
- Gently brush the eyelash extension primer over the eyelashes, concentrating on eyelash adhesive bonding area.
- Do not rinse.
- Lashes should be completely dry before applying eyelash extensions.
Professional use only.
|Only purchase and use our Primer if you are professionally trained lash artist. we are not responsible for the misuse of our products.
Ingredients: Ethanol, Water, Glycerol, Plant Extract.
Cautions: External use only. Do not swallow. Avoid direct contact with eyes or skin. In case of direct contact with eyes, flush with cool Waterfords 15 minutes. Stop using in case of reaction. Keep tightly closed when not in use. Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
Use within twelve months after opening.