0.07 Autumn Brown Mixed Trays
0.07 Autumn Brown Lashes / COLOUR Collection Lashes
0.07 Autumn brown eyelash extensions are very light with a warming reddy brown colour, very soft and silky, yet strong and durable, perfect for creating 2D to 6D volume fans.
Available in a wide variety of curls for you to choose which look will suit your clients eyes the best.
COLOUR Collection Lashes are densely attached to 2mm tape, are easy to fan and works well with most lash fanning techniques.
Each strip has foil backing for residue and mess free removal from the palette.
I AM Lash professional extensions are made from top quality synthetic fibres, they are water and heat/freeze resistant, ideal for every day wear.
Here at I AM Lash PRO we have three options of Mixed length trays. We have you covered for a wide range of eyelash styles and looks. Mixed length eyelash trays are ideal for the mobile eyelash stylist, so you have good variety in one tray. Or, simply if you wish to try our eyelash extension products.
Short Eyelash Lengths MIX
Eyelash tray contains 5mm x 4, 6mm x 5 and 7mm x 7. These eyelash extensions are perfect for inner and outer corners of the eye, or bottom eyelash extension application.
Medium Eyelash Lengths MIX
Eyelash tray contains most popular lengths for smooth top line 6mm x 1, 7mm x 1, 8mm x 3, 9mm x 4, 10mm x 4, 11mm x 3.
Long Eyelash Lengths MIX
Eyelash tray contains most popular lengths 8mm x 2, 9mm x 2, 10mm x 3, 11mm x 4, 12mm x 3, 13mm x 2.
- 16 rows per tray
- Foil backing strips for mess free removal of the lash palette
- 2mm strip with perfect stickiness for optimal fanning speed
- Vegan and cruelty free
- Lashes are made from top quality, stable PBT Fibres
- Porous, flexible for a better attachment to a natural lash
- Perfect for making 2D, 3D, 4D, 5D, 6D volume fans
- SHORT MIX available in B, C, CC, D curls
- MEDIUM MIX available in B, C, CC, D, L, L+, M curls
- LONG MIX available in B, C, CC, D, L, L+, M curls
- Each strip has length guidance
- Each tray has guidance label with colour, curl, diameter and length, on both front and bottom of the tray for optimal organisation and storage.