- Avoid hot showers, steam or sauna, especially for the first few days.
- Avoid running water directly on your lashes.
- Do not rub your eyes.
- Do not use mascara, especially waterproof ones.
- Use water based eye makeup remover.
- Do not tint or perm your lashes.
- Do not use eyelash curler.
- Avoid liquid eyeliners.
- Do not pull your lashes.
- Do not brush your lashes while they are wet.
- Rinse your lashes with cool water after workouts or swimming.
- Comb your lashes after you wash and dry them.
- Schedule appointments every 2-3 weeks.
- Do not attempt to remove eyelash extensions yourself.
- Contact your stylist with any questions or concerns.
Enjoy your new lashes!